Disclosure Of Personal Data
Enjay Claims is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Enjay Claims may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or product offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically contact you by email, phone, fax or mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the details which you have provided (see Controlling Your Personal Information).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail (see Controlling Your Personal Information).
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Confidentiality & Security
We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send us the following types of personal data:
- Primary Personal Data (such as name and contact details)
Personal data is kept securely in our database. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorised Access
- Improper Use or Disclosure
- Unauthorised Modification
- Unlawful Destruction or Accidental Loss
All of our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our online contact forms.
By submitting information using our online contact forms, you agree to us using this data so that we can contact you and give you the advice or service that you have requested.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us through our Contact Us form or writing to us at the address provided at the bottom of this page.(See Privacy Support)
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. There is no fee for this information. However, we can charge a ‘reasonable’ fee when a request is unfounded or excessive or particularly repetitive. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address provided at the bottom of this page or for more information visit our page, Your Data.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address below or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Hall Farm Nursery